When it comes to getting your hands on high-strength alcohol, it’s important to know where to turn in order to find a product that meets your needs. Whether you’re looking to use 99% alcohol for cleaning and disinfecting purposes or to create your own homemade sanitizers and hand rubs, the right supplier can make all the difference.
In recent times, there has been a surge in demand for high-concentration alcohol due to concerns over the spread of infectious diseases, and as a result, there are a variety of sources where you can obtain 99% alcohol. With the right knowledge and resources, you can easily find a supplier that offers the quality and quantity of alcohol that you need. Read on to learn more about where to get 99 alcohol and how to ensure that you’re making the best possible purchase for your needs.
Where to Get 99 Alcohol?
99% alcohol, also known as isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol, is a commonly used disinfectant and solvent. It is a highly concentrated form of alcohol that is used in various industries for different applications. If you are looking for 99% alcohol, here are some places where you can get it:
1. Local pharmacies: Many local pharmacies, drug stores, and supermarkets sell 99% alcohol. It is readily available in the first-aid section or the home-health section of the store.
2. Online retailers: Several online retailers sell high concentration alcohol. You can find them on sites like Amazon, Walmart, or eBay.
3. Chemical supply stores: Chemical supply stores specialize in selling raw materials, including high concentration alcohol. These stores cater to industries that require these chemicals for their processes.
4. Medical supply companies: Medical supply companies sell a wide range of medical equipment and supplies, including high-grade alcohol. They cater to medical professionals who require these products for their work.
5. Industrial suppliers: Industries that require high-grade alcohol for their manufacturing processes may purchase 99% alcohol from industrial suppliers. These suppliers specialize in providing chemicals and raw materials to different industries.
6. Wholesale suppliers: Wholesale suppliers provide bulk orders of alcohol to companies and industries that need it in larger quantities. They usually offer discounted prices for bulk orders.
In conclusion, if you are looking for 99% alcohol, you can easily find it at local pharmacies, online retailers, chemical supply stores, medical supply companies, industrial suppliers, and wholesale suppliers. However, be sure to handle and store it properly as it is a highly flammable liquid and can be harmful if ingested or inhaled.
1. Where can I buy 99% alcohol?
Answer: You can purchase 99% alcohol at any local pharmacy, hardware store, or online retailers such as Amazon and eBay.
2. What is the best brand of 99% alcohol?
Answer: The best brand of 99% alcohol may vary depending on personal preference. Some popular brands include Koptec, VWR International, and Pharmco-Aaper.
3. What is the difference between 70% and 99% alcohol?
Answer: 70% alcohol contains 30% water while 99% alcohol contains only 1% water. 99% alcohol is more effective in killing bacteria and viruses but may dry out the skin more quickly.
4. Can 99% alcohol be used for cleaning household surfaces?
Answer: Yes, 99% alcohol is effective in cleaning household surfaces such as countertops and bathroom fixtures. It can also be used to disinfect electronics and small tools.
5. Is it safe to use 99% alcohol on the skin?
Answer: While 99% alcohol is effective in disinfecting wounds and piercings, it can also be harsh on the skin and may cause irritation or dryness. It is best to dilute the alcohol or use a lower percentage solution for skin related purposes.
In summary, accessing 99 alcohol may be challenging, but it’s not impossible. Depending on your location, you may have to explore several options before finding a reliable source. Ensure you only purchase from a reputable brand to avoid any potential hazards. With adequate research and diligence, you’ll find what you need in no time. Remember always to practice safety measures when handling alcohol, as it’s highly flammable and volatile. Stay safe and responsible!